Hehe I wanna Australian kiss.. Its like a French kiss but down under ;)
it actually wasnt that awkward...i planned on saying hello and walking away..then she asked if i wanted to go to lunch and i looked at her chest and said absolutely
I was in a gas station that sold tazers and I just saw a billboard that said "Strippers, need we say more?" God I love Georgia!
Just asked what her favorite part of a guys body is. She said ballsack. I'm in love.
i just saw someone i know on True Life. i need new friends.
You tried to poop in the sink last night.
Just started taking liver support pills. Welcome to Senior year.
first party of the semester tomorrow. thinking of wearing a huge sign that says "my summer was good" to avoid the 67 questions and get straight to drinking
I just realized that at some point last night I told someone I would only be friends with 16% of them because the other 84% stole my people's land
Dude, all I know is that I came out of this thing wearing a snorkel mask and completely covered in glitter and soap.
This chick had a condom box organized by size with dividers that glowed in the dark.
Apparently, the Mormons have taken over airports. I was told by a befuddled looking clerk I couldn't buy a beer with breakfast before 6am.
Please tell me that I didn't call you to say I was swimming in outter space
I'm so cold without your freakishly high body temperature
that's the equivalent to a normal girlfriends. 'I miss you' btw
So apparently last night while I was drunk I read him erotic fanfiction while he was eating me out. He stopped every now and then to give me feedback.