I am sleeping on the floor in your room so if you have sex in here just don't roll on me
I just watched nsync videos for the past half hour and you could totally tell lance bass was gay in all of them
The only reason anyone found out he threw up is because everyone heard it sizzle the bonfire out.
My shirt is ruined. If I ever get the idea of doing a tequila shot through my nose ever again, shoot me.
underwater hpnotiq shots? sure why not.
All inclusive resorts are actually just places that livers go to die.
u-n-l-i-m-i-t-e-d. f-r-e-e. t-e-q-u-i-l-a.
I just burped jalapeños and cum. That was the most disgusting thing ever.
It's my 3rd annual 21st birthday party. Disney themed. There will be blood.
I have no idea. He was just running around wearing a horse mask yelling "bumfuck" repeatedly. We figured we'd just let him get it out of his system.
You leaned over so she could squirt ketchup in your hair and then started chanting "KETCHUP NIGHT!! KETCHUP NIGHT!!!"
No. 70% of the female population would find them attractive. The other 30% are lesbian and even they would appreciate them for their strong bodies and athletic capabilities.
I sent dad a photo of my graduation certificate from drug therapy class. It was his birthday so it seemed appropriate.
He asked me if I wanted to blow his whistle and proceeded to pull out an actual whistle.
I just want to eat Taco Bell and throw it up on his doorstep.
BUT DID YOU RIDE THAT DICK INTO THE SUNSET THO?