Have some text gold?

Comments

You must be Logged in to post a comment

  • ...wait. 150 people were taking showers at 2:30 a.m.?

    Submitted by MandatoryPants on Dec 9, 10 at 5:39pm
  • Let's see- Maine/ NH in Dec. I'm sure the firefighters weren't frantically searching for anything but were laughing their asses off at everyone freezing b/c of one dumbass that never learned to cook popcorn

    Submitted by dallasdivr on Dec 9, 10 at 6:42pm
    • they always appreciate being awoken at 2:30 am by idiots too, i assure you.

      Submitted by CIT on Dec 10, 10 at 10:06am
      • you seem to take a lot of offense to burnt popcorn. please refrain from ever making a mistake in your entire life.

        Submitted by Bjorg on Dec 13, 10 at 6:08pm
  • This was from my dorm! There was snow on the ground. Next time you want to drunkenly cook popcorn at 2 in the morning, DONT DO IT.

    Submitted by creepmaster90 on Dec 9, 10 at 6:50pm
  • Everyone had one piece of popcorn then?

    Submitted by Michguy on Dec 9, 10 at 6:02pm
  • Why would 150 people be naked at 2:30 am? Just get out of bed and throw some clothes on quick, and you're a complete moron for not knowing how to cook popcorn. I hope you got a nice fine.

    Submitted by damage_inc on Dec 9, 10 at 7:37pm
  • Nice way to waste the time of firefighters that would have much rather been doing something else. Hopefully there wasn't a real emergency somewhere else. and yes, I know I sound preachy, and I'm ok with that.

    Submitted by CIT on Dec 9, 10 at 4:43pm
    • youre a douche. no one in their right mind would intentionally burn their popcorn!

      Submitted by clamsmash on Dec 9, 10 at 7:52pm
      • but they were standing outside letting the FF frantically search. that's the part i take issue with.

        Submitted by CIT on Dec 10, 10 at 10:04am
  • Just so you all know, a lot of people go AWAY to college with the same cellphones they had in high school, so area codes don't say much about which school they go to.

    Submitted by anonmyous on Dec 9, 10 at 10:31pm
  • I don't understand how you could all be sharing your popcorn if it's your burnt popcorn that caused the fire ...

    Submitted by taram on Dec 10, 10 at 12:46am
  • Hahahaha!!!! This reminds me of this kid in my dorm at Chico setting the fire alarm off because he forgot to put water in his top ramen.... And set the microwave for 15 minutes...

    Submitted by Laurennniscool on Dec 9, 10 at 9:51pm
  • you have no way of knowing if its fake so just shutup

    Submitted by stifflerrr on Dec 9, 10 at 11:07pm
  • Hey this can be totally legit. . . last year i had my popcorn cause my fire alarm to go off, and the firefighters HAVE to come to your dorm even if you tell the front desk to tell them not to. . . glad im not the only one to have a faulty popcorn experience

    Submitted by vodkabetch on Dec 9, 10 at 11:28pm
  • I miss college... Good times.

    Submitted by PalmTree7104 on Dec 10, 10 at 9:39am
  • I would be the one looking up their towels

    Submitted by Lawlzbird7 on Dec 9, 10 at 8:46pm
  • Hey this could be totally legit. Just ask any of the 150 people that were naked. Fired!!!

    Submitted by Anonymous on Dec 10, 10 at 12:19am
  • Lol, FIRED alarm!

    Submitted by rick_scott on Dec 10, 10 at 12:13am
  • This happened the night of the Harry Potter premiere in my dorm...totally plausible. The number of people without shoes was astounding. I am pretty sure the drunk chick that burnt the popcorn was our Res Hall president as well.

    Submitted by madame_orange on Dec 10, 10 at 4:54pm
  • I kinda like burnt popcorn... it's super crumbly.

    Submitted by loriann87 on Dec 10, 10 at 10:54pm
  • :) good try buddy

    Submitted by harleyy on Dec 10, 10 at 12:30am
  • happens to the best of us.

    Submitted by Bjorg on Dec 13, 10 at 6:07pm
  • I am disappoint

    Submitted by thatguy117 on Dec 9, 10 at 4:20pm
  • People need to usethe creative side of their brain more an just think of the funniest scene imaginable. Amen to good nekkid time!!!!!!

    Submitted by chapdaddy on Dec 13, 10 at 11:26am
  • Welcome to Rogers east, first floor.

    Submitted by 757love on Dec 10, 10 at 12:38am
  • @12:46. There is nothing in this text that says that an actual fire was started. They just burned the popcorn.

    Submitted by Anonymous on Dec 10, 10 at 12:03pm
  • totally fake

    Submitted by bongrippa on Dec 9, 10 at 6:57pm
  • Snow on the ground... UMO?

    Submitted by vanilla_gorilla on Dec 12, 10 at 11:06pm
  • Nice way to waste my time with ANOTHER FAKE POST!

    Submitted by JJdoggie on Dec 9, 10 at 8:37pm
    • nice way to waste my time with ANOTHER USELESS COMMENT.

      Submitted by lem0n on Dec 10, 10 at 1:44am
  • Any chance you go to FIT?

    Submitted by 13f on Dec 9, 10 at 4:43pm
  • I have an explanation: this text is fake and stupid.

    Submitted by rickscottisfired on Dec 10, 10 at 5:17am
  • You're the asshole I hunt down the next day.\nThough to be fair, when i was in the dorms the fire alarm went off because I drunkenly forgot to put water in my easy mac.

    Submitted by RebeccaMae on Dec 18, 10 at 2:33pm
  • I hate this douchebag

    Submitted by butterf1yy on Dec 11, 10 at 4:33pm
  • Dumb

    Submitted by jayarr9 on Dec 11, 10 at 3:18am
  • Hahahahahah. Hahahaha gimme a minute Hahahahaha ooo man I love this app

    Submitted by pochaco on Dec 9, 10 at 5:43pm
  • Totally happened Thursday night at hocking college

    Submitted by korin530 on Dec 11, 10 at 9:55am
  • Haha I remember this. It was in the Portland paper, it was USM. University of South Maine

    Submitted by someguyinthe207 on Feb 6, 15 at 2:55am
  • which college was this? i have a feeling it was UMO, yah?

    Submitted by ashhleyyy12 on Jul 11, 11 at 1:16am