Probably won't be invited back there again considering last time his purebred corgi ate my pot brownie and had to be rushed to the hospital.
You must be Logged in to post a comment
You are the worst for leaving it where the dog could get it.
Based on yer handle, one would assume that you are aware that dogs will climb anything possible to get to food. It could have been on the kitchen table.
That's hilarious. Always get pets stoned, it's very entertaining.
the pot was the least of the dog's problems. "brownies" typically contain cocoa, which contain theobromine, which is extremely toxic to dogs.
Kiwi, corgis have extremely short legs and have to have stairs to get places a normal dog could jump. I took it the wrong way bc is there a right way to take someone who isn't even expressing remorse for almost killing someone else's pet? This is just a selfish, negligent jerk.
Don't worry most of the people one here should be on intervention and/or jail. You'll see a lot of this and man-children, usually it's hilariously sad mix of all of the above.
The dog's not gonna die from one brownie and some pot.