3 guesses about who had to still-drunkenly facilitate a fire drill at 2:40am because freshmen can't handle microwave popcorn.
You must be Logged in to post a comment
Blame the bong they got from goodwill.
Sounds like any campus* to me. Srsly, how hard is popcorn?
My roommate set a ramen noodle block on fire and turned the inside of our white microwave a lovely shade of yellow all because he forgot to add water.
sounds like Clarkson University to me haha
Or SLU, or one of the SUNYs.....
It was SUNY Potsdam. I submitted it, haha. :)
This totally happened at Carroll...stupid freshmen.