You must be Logged in to post a comment

  • 68 49
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 17, 09 at 10:28am

    Fuck that there's more blacks n mexicans on that show than white people

  • 67 51
    Submitted by Anonymous on Aug 7, 09 at 8:16am

    "This one IS funny... because its tru... and yes racism is okay as long as its against white people... And the statement about the show "cops" is not true. That is mostly 'crazy white people' as well :p" says the crazy white chick

  • 68 55
    Submitted by Anonymous on Aug 7, 09 at 8:46am

    actually "Cops" is easily a show that could be called "Crazy White People". have you ever seen an episode of Cops?? it's all rednecks and white drug addicts.

  • 67 56
    Submitted by Anonymous on Aug 6, 09 at 9:25pm

    Why did this even make it on here? It's not funny at all.

  • 62 49
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 3, 09 at 12:49am

    Be fair. Most what's on tv should be called "crazy white people."

  • 68 61
    Submitted by Anonymous on Aug 8, 09 at 5:28pm

    80% of black men believe love is a beautiful thing. The other 20% haven't been to prison yet.

  • 66 59
    Submitted by Anonymous on Aug 7, 09 at 2:21am

    The show for blacks is called Sportscenter

  • 64 58
    Submitted by Anonymous on Jan 4, 10 at 1:55am

    San Antonio, Texas. :p

  • 66 63
    Submitted by r3dmachine on Oct 10, 10 at 10:56pm

    Racism is okay only towards white people? Go be black somewhere.

  • 65 61
    Submitted by Anonymous on Aug 7, 09 at 2:33am

    Kids in the 210 are crazyyy, Love sayy town <3

  • 62 55
    Submitted by Anonymous on Aug 6, 09 at 10:23pm

    10:19 made me die laughing

  • 67 66
    Submitted by Anonymous on Aug 7, 09 at 7:51am

    Because racism is totally ok as long as it's against white people.

  • 62 57
    Submitted by Anonymous on Aug 7, 09 at 2:12am

    Yo son that's racist

  • 60 55
    Submitted by Anonymous on Aug 7, 09 at 10:21am

    dude its okay for white people to say things like that now, our president is black, so its cool

  • 65 66
    Submitted by Anonymous on Aug 7, 09 at 3:15pm

    With the sub title of "If your shirt is off, you're going to jail!"

  • 54 45
    Submitted by Anonymous on Aug 8, 09 at 4:05am

    it's a okay if it's against crazy A- bitches from nap town who are wanna be white folks!!

  • 55 49
    Submitted by Anonymous on Dec 17, 09 at 7:33pm

    My ancestors owned yours.... Not racist right? It's funny

  • 50 43
    Submitted by Anonymous on Dec 17, 09 at 7:37pm

    How are y'all watching tv anyway give me that shit back I knew you stole my flatscreen

  • 65 75
    Submitted by Anonymous on Aug 6, 09 at 10:19pm

    That's because the show for blacks is called "COPS".

  • 55 58
    Submitted by Anonymous on Dec 17, 09 at 7:36pm

    Worlds dumbest criminals should prolly be called worlds dumbest black people then... Or black people that shockingly can't do anythig right? How about people of color that probably didn't finish high school, go to college(if they did it's bc of sports scholarships) and Now are trying to rob places but can't because they aren't bright enough

  • 50 54
    Submitted by Anonymous on Dec 17, 09 at 7:38pm

    Wow you are retarded for watching any of these shows white black or w.e. You are

  • 49 54
    Submitted by swimit08 on Mar 15, 10 at 9:56pm

    7:36, chill out dude. It's a joke.

  • 54 67
    Submitted by Anonymous on Dec 5, 09 at 6:32pm

    In Soviet Russia, "Crazy White People" should be called "Worlds Wildest Videos"