Mike passed out early so we kept filling his mouth with redi-whip and letting the dog lick it out, but he started getting hives so we stopped.
You must be Logged in to post a comment
I'm ashamed that this is in my area code. That's disgusting.
I'm blowing a whistle and stopping play on this one. Do you realize that you would have been in serious legal trouble if he had a medical emergency and was found to not have a patent airway due to anaphylactic shock, or worse yet, because some nucking moron was putting redi-whip in his mouth, which melted and ran down his throat and obstructed his airway, while he was passed out?