You must be Logged in to post a comment

  • If you mix champagne and Twisted Tea, is it a Tea-Pagne?

    Submitted by GetOffMyLawn on Apr 6, 13 at 5:00pm
  • GOML, you made my day.

    Submitted by Puggo on Apr 7, 13 at 10:06am
  • Mixing champagne and vodka is called an Arctic Kiss. Add Blue Curaçao and you have a Blue Kiss.

    Submitted by cfreymarc on Apr 6, 13 at 7:35pm
  • Vodkachamp?

    Submitted by mek1025 on Aug 8, 13 at 2:21pm
  • Just make a French 75: champagne, gin, lemon juice, sugar. Still hits like an artillery shell - but delicious, unlike your vodka abomination.

    Submitted by tcsharper on Apr 6, 13 at 5:31pm
  • This drink very much exists--our friends refer to it as a "Dorothy Dandridge" or, for the youth of the world, a "Lindsay Lohan"...guaranteed train wreck of an evening.

    Submitted by PallyMongo on Apr 6, 13 at 11:31pm
  • The proper name of that particular cocktail is "Stoliboli"

    Submitted by DCfickduck on Apr 12, 13 at 8:49pm