You must be Logged in to post a comment

  • This episode of Tax Talk brought to you by TFLN...

    Submitted by jsridge0084 on Jun 23, 12 at 10:40am
  • Yes, they can be counted as a dependent if you cover more than 80% of their cost of living. Just like any housewife would count as a dependent on a husbands return. It doesn't even have to be family.

    Submitted by MissCandy on Jun 22, 12 at 4:03pm
  • In MY state, you just have to provide support for they have to live in your home for 6 months to count on your tax forms.

    Submitted by onehunglow on Jun 22, 12 at 5:50pm
  • Only if your boytoy is disabled. They don't have to be smart, just pretty.

    Submitted by DamnYankeeGirl02 on Jun 22, 12 at 12:49pm