You must be Logged in to post a comment

  • 91 95
    Submitted by Nickly on Mar 23, 12 at 4:54pm

    Failing out?

  • Submitted by cfreymarc on Mar 23, 12 at 11:22am

    Yes you can. It's called expulsion.

  • Submitted by Thompson11 on Mar 24, 12 at 5:10am

    Yes you damn well can. Speaking from experience here. This is also my area code. Stay in school, kids!!!