You must be Logged in to post a comment

  • 87 71
    Submitted by styphon on Dec 3, 11 at 11:16am

    Considering the average age on here i'll guess..SSRIs, talk to your doctor about changing meds to something with less sexual side effects.

  • 73 56
    Submitted by Rarely on Dec 3, 11 at 9:20pm

    Zoloft will do that.

  • 65 75
    Submitted by Gilfhunter36 on Dec 3, 11 at 6:01pm

    Damn Jews

  • 57 59
    Submitted by Ithinkimdreaming on Dec 3, 11 at 5:03pm

    What meds are you taking? I'm currently looking for some to do just that. (this is not sarcasm)