You must be Logged in to post a comment

  • 70 49
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 29, 09 at 6:42pm

    you'll never be a dentist because you're clearly a dumbass.

  • 71 55
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 29, 09 at 6:45pm

    Dentists don't really make that much money for you have a disposable million bucks laying around.

  • 67 63
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 29, 09 at 6:16pm

    i'm glad somebody else has the same thoughts i do!

  • 56 44
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 29, 09 at 8:37pm

    This is so wrong in so many different ways...

  • 66 65
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 30, 09 at 2:41am

    139 You and me could make it a 2some..

  • 64 61
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 30, 09 at 12:32am

    My exboyfriend did so bad on his MCAT's he couldn't get into medschool so he went to dental college....he thinks he's going to make millions! Haha!

  • 67 68
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 30, 09 at 12:17am

    Fuck yeah 6:04!!! Chargers Rule!!!!!!!!

  • 63 62
    Submitted by Anonymous on Dec 1, 09 at 7:32pm

    some of you are seriously retarted, stop analyzing it to death it was fucking funny!

  • 61 59
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 30, 09 at 1:22am

    How about a 4some? Bradley seems game, lol.

  • 67 71
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 29, 09 at 8:50pm

    I'm guessing the female is a major bitch to th OP and her husband.

  • 59 58
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 29, 09 at 8:43pm

    Oh, I get it! It's funny because...actually it's not that funny at all. Oh well. -Jeff

  • 57 57
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 30, 09 at 12:59am

    Actually here in Canada it's harder to get into dentistry school than med school

  • 59 61
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 29, 09 at 7:47pm

    i don't get it. Jeff?

  • 57 57
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 29, 09 at 7:33pm

    im sure they were joking... I thought it should be obvious.

  • 60 67
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 30, 09 at 12:23am

    @8:51: SO F'ING TRUE!

  • 54 57
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 29, 09 at 9:05pm

    well... way to represent 306. losers.

  • 55 62
    Submitted by anonymous18 on Feb 6, 10 at 5:25pm

    umm actually in saskatchewan dentists actually make quite a bit money...i know a few dentists in saskatoon and they all live in areas where houses are just about or over $1,000,000.

  • 62 76
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 29, 09 at 11:37pm

    I hate to admit it but I love jeff too 

  • 56 65
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 30, 09 at 11:58pm

    haha i like this one...don't act like none of you have crazy bitches for moms

  • 56 65
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 30, 09 at 1:20am

    I love Jeff! fuck me?

  • 61 75
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 29, 09 at 6:46pm

    Really. U have a 1% chance of being a dentist and 99% chance of being on welfare for the rest of ur life.

  • 61 80
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 29, 09 at 9:54pm

    In soviet russia you would be paid the same amount that garbage man makes. Good luck eith the million dollors

  • 55 70
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 30, 09 at 12:59am

    44% of applicants get into med school but only about 35% of dental school apps get in. A lot of dentists make the same $$ as doctors....a small % of drs actually get paid an amazing amount of money

  • 51 65
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 30, 09 at 11:25am

    Way to go, Oseransky! Great idea

  • 57 77
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 30, 09 at 1:19am

    I said something similar before. Thank God she divorced the "sperm donor."

  • 53 69
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 29, 09 at 8:51pm

    This was a pretty funny one; however, it's funnier that guy thinks he's going to make a million $ as a dentist. Dentists=people who failed out of medschool.

  • 48 61
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 29, 09 at 9:04pm

    Actually, 8:51, I know a guy who is in dental school right now. It's part of a medical school. It's just a different department within med school. Kind of like how there's a math department at colleges, there's a dental department at med school.

  • 51 68
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 30, 09 at 12:23am

    851. You are retarded. I hope your dentist accidently pulls out all your teeth because he failed med school.

  • 49 65
    Submitted by Anonymous on Dec 18, 09 at 2:37am

    ok u cant make millions from being a dentist but u cant be a dentist for failing med school... that doesnt make sense

  • 48 74
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 30, 09 at 12:12am

    lol wow wtf this is hilarious.

  • 46 71
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 29, 09 at 6:02pm

    Wooowww... Why would u do that?

  • 34 68
    Submitted by Anonymous on Nov 29, 09 at 6:04pm

    Chargers wreck shittt